Monday, June 15, 2009

Low Price Airsoft Guns

Worst Day Week ... Heavenly Terraces

Today special day. Not only because they came in and P, and they brought marshmallows, prince polo fete. After the early motive (to happen at the airport and pick up) rang T from Seattle. T is my good friend the Internet, fascinated s internal martial arts. T selflessly podsylal my various machines magazines and books from the U.S., not posing for it never had anything in return. Spotkalism only once, except for about 3 minutes in the lobby of a hotel in Xi'an, when he led a group of Polish. Several years ago, T sent me the "Road to Heaven" by Bill Porter. Book looked, and considered that what might know about China, the foreigner, who spent much time here (because the majority in Taiwan). A few years later for lack of something better I reached for a book again i. .. I read in one breath. It was not an alien wymadrzajacy August, who heard something somewhere and sells immediately, to do an impression of not knowing readers. Bill's book showed not only perfect the art of feathers (in so far as I can assess his language is not native speakers of English Being), but also great erudition and knowledge of China, this knowledge from the inside, especially Buddhism, but also history, poetry, culture in general . Nothing, moreover, not surprising, since Bill spent several years in Formosa, and most of the time in a Buddhist monastery with translating Chinese into English classics of Buddhism. In fact, Bill had brought fame to translate poetry Cold Mountain (Hanshana 寒山), considered to be very successful and showed his literary talent. Then he was already mentioned the "Road to Heaven", whose translation into Chinese in 2006, it got here furore. A last perfect "Zen Baggage."

But back to this morning. I am on fire preparation, and here the cell phone rings. Picking up eagerly, because early and I'm on the run. On the other side T. Pospiech fall, we talk for a moment, he says that it is next to someone who wants to replace a few words with me. I still speak, but I hear that T is trying to say something. Says something to him Addressing a "T", and here I hear, "This is not T, is Bill ..."

me speechless.

Bill Porter.
talked
moments. The first contact has been established. There is a chance to meet soon.
And who says that Monday is the worst day of the week?
SP.A. all interested Chinese culture, I strongly recommend the book with Bill, especially those listed in this entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment